Responsible for personal data: Nubele Sociedad Cooperativa Pequeña with CIF 16712333 and domiciled at Juan Bautista Uribarri, n 8, 48992 Getxo, hereinafter NUBELE, and whose contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data requested on the website and purpose of the treatment.
● Name, surname and email in the contact forms: to make any direct contact with Your name or brand (or the name you wish to identify), whether to raise questions, comments, suggestions, request a service or product, or any other information. Failure to provide the minimum necessary personal data will make it impossible for NUBELE to respond to the request.
● Name and email: to be able to make comments on the blog of the website.
● Name, surname, address, telephone, email, tax identification number: this information will be requested at the time of payment of the service, this in order to process everything related to the client.
● Name and email for newsletter: with the due express and voluntary consent of the owner of the data, the minimum information necessary to send an automated commercial newsletter will be requested on the website, where advertising, promotions and other information of the services and / or products offered by NUBELE will be informed.
● Email: the email will be requested to access the customer area, according to the data provided at the time of creating the account.
If the user is under 16 years of age, he must have the authorization of his parents or legal guardians to deliver his personal data. NUBELE has no way to effectively check the age of the users, so it is exempt from any responsibility, if the user does not comply with what is indicated herein.
NUBELE at all times will ensure that the use given to the website, the contents, and the processing of the user’s personal data, are carried out in the most correct way. To do this, the user may always exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability, oblivion or opposition, all in faithful compliance with the guidelines of the laws governing the matter, by writing to email.
At no time will NUBELE share with third parties the data it holds. In case of doing so to comply with the services contracted by any participant, send the newsletter, comply with legal requirements or for the administration of the website, the appropriate confidentiality agreements between the parties will be provided.
The links to third parties that can be found on the website have privacy policies outside NUBELE. Access to these sites must be the responsibility of the user, being their responsibility to know them and their decision to accept them or not.
The website has 4 types of forms:
Contact: the user, client or participant can find forms that will facilitate communication with NUBELE, to raise doubts, comments, request a quote, book any of the services offered on the website or demand any right you have. Failure to provide the minimum necessary personal data will make it impossible for NUBELE to respond to the request. This processing will be considered legitimate because it is part of a pre-contractual diligence. The server of the website and the email of NUBELE will be in charge of the treatment.
Newletter: users, buyers or participants will be asked for their express and voluntary consent to deliver to NUBELE, the minimum data necessary to send advertising and commercial information related to the services and / or products offered by NUBELE, so that it is added to an automated email marketing file managed by the person in charge of the treatment indicated above. The processing of the personal data found in this section has been done with the consent of the owner of the data.
For comments on the blog: in order to avoid spam,inappropriate messages, and make a correct follow-up, the user will be asked for his or her name, email and website to identify him or her in the comments he or she wishes to make in the blog entries. This data will be visible to other users of the website. If you do not want the data to be visible by other people, you must contact NUBELE at email. The server of the website will be in charge of the treatment and that will be carried out with the consent of the owner of the data.
To process the service request: users, customers or participants will be asked for their data so that NUBELE can process the services requested by the client. Legitimate processing of personal data due to the contractual relationship that exists with the client or participant. The data will be stored on the website server.
NUBELE needs the support of third parties to properly offer its services and products, with which it enters into the appropriate confidentiality agreements and verifies compliance with the regulations on the protection of personal data.
The data provided to these third parties may not be used for other purposes not authorized by the owner of the data.
In compliance with the principles of information and transparency, it is made known that these third parties are:
● Google: Tool used to place here for you to use. This service is in charge of the company Google LLC, located in Mountain View, California, United States of America, has the subscription of the Privacy Shield between the EU-USA that can be consulted in:
● Google Analytics: Web analysis service, to see the statistics of the use of the website, This service is in charge of the company Google LLC, located in Mountain View, California, United States of America, has the subscription of the Privacy Shield between the EU-USA that can be consulted in:
● Zoom: tool used for video conferencing. This service is in charge of the company Zoom Video Communications, Inc., located in San Jose, California, United States of America, has the subscription of the EU-US Privacy Shield that can be consulted in:
● Skype: tool used for video conferencing. This service is in charge of the company Microsoft Corporation, located in Redmond, Washington, United States of America, has the subscription of the Privacy Shield between the EU – USA that can be consulted in:
● PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A.:company used to manage debit and credit card payments on the website. Located at 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg. For more information you can visit:
● Stripe Inc: used to manage debit and credit card payments on the website. This company is located in the United States, has a security agreement called Privacy Shield, in accordance with the requirements of the European Data Protection Board that can be consulted here https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TQOUAA4&status=Active. For more information in https://stripe.com/us/privacy
● Dropbox: Used for virtual hosting of documents related to the products or services offered on the website. Service provided by Dropbox, Inc, located in California, United States. It has a security agreement called Privacy Shield, in accordance with the requirements of the European Data Protection Board that can be consulted through:
● WhatsApp: Tool used for communication with users, buyers, customers and participants through the company WhatsApp Ireland Limited (for those located in Europe), can be contacted through the link https://www.whatsapp.com/contact/?subject=messenger
In cases of props NUBELE may use applications or tools that have not been included or named in this list above because it is a better option that contributes to the realization of a certain task; if this happens NUBELE will notify its users, customers or participants of this situation as the case may be.
POLICIES RELATED TO THE NEWSLETTER
These policies will be understood at all times as a complementary part of the terms and conditions set forth on the website, both being of equal application at the time of a dispute. The privacy and intellectual property policy applied will be the same as that set out in the terms and conditions of the website.
The “newsletter” will be understood as the digital newsletter that NUBELE makes periodically and that it sends to its subscribers through an external email service provider, to which the user has voluntarily subscribed.
NUBELE is not obliged to send the newsletter in defined periods of time, so it is totally free to do so when it deems appropriate. The user may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by following the instructions that can be found in the footer of the newsletter.
The user should not share their content with third parties, as this would violate the copyright of NUBELE. The only possible distribution channel is the one managed and/or authorized by NUBELE.
NUBELE will not be responsible for the content of third parties exposed in the newsletter, any controversy that arises must be dealt with directly with the person or company of which mention is made.
All the material that is exposed in the newsletter is protected by copyright in favor of NUBELE, and in the case of belonging to third parties, it will be understood that NUBELE has the due authorization to use it as agreed with the author.
DURATION OF TREATMENT
In the case of personal data provided for billing and purchase of products or services, they will be kept for the legally applicable time.
In the case of personal data provided for electronic commercial newsletters and comments on the blog, it will be for as long as the owner of the data wishes to remain on the subscription list, so you can unsubscribe at the time you wish, automatically as indicated in each newsletter, or by writing to email.