A user shall be understood as any person who browses the website www.nubelespanishlessons.com hereinafter, simply the website.
The publisher shall be understood as the owner of the website, who is NUBELE and is identified in the legal notice.
The cookies used in the user’s browser have been installed with their authorization. If at any time you wish to revoke this authorisation, you may do so without hindrance. To do this, you can view the section Deactivation or deletion of cookies, which is described in these policies.
Definition and function of cookies
Cookies are information that is stored in the browser of the user of a website to be able to consult the previous activity that has had, as well as to remember certain data for a next visit. They can also be called web beacons, pixel, bugs, trackers, but for the purposes of these policies, they will be understood only as cookies.
They usually store technical data, usage statistics, personalization of profiles, links to social networks, administration of personal preferences, among other functions, in order to adapt the website to the needs and configurations of the user, thus improving the browsing experience, not accepting them could hinder the service that the website wishes to offer.
They are not files of viruses, spam, Trojans, worms, spyware, or advertising programming either static on the page or in pop-up format.
The information stored refers to the browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc.), and not to the user, to verify this you can enter the same web domain and verify in two different browsers that you can configure different preferences in each one.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
Cookies can be:
- Own: when they are managed by the website editor itself. They are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- From third parties: when they are managed by a natural or legal person other than the publisher.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
Depending on the function they fulfill, cookies can be:
- Techniques: They allow the operational management of the website, so that the user can navigate without problem in it. They can help control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of a product or service, manage payment, control fraud, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading a text or image) or share content through social networks, among many other functions that it may have.
- Preferences or personalization: are those that allow you to remember information so that the user navigates the website with certain personalized characteristics, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be shown when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the website depending on the type of browser of the user, background colors used, profile image, among others.
- Analysis or measurement: they allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of users on the website and in others that are owned by the cookie manager, for example, the time they take on a certain page, the hours and days of greatest traffic.
- Behavioral advertising: are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to show advertising based on this. The intention is to show relevant and attractive ads to the user.
- Advertising: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that the website has, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
This website uses technical, personalization, analysis, advertising and behavioral advertising cookies.
Some cookies may be multipurpose, i.e. fulfill 2 or more functions.
Types of cookies according to their duration:
Depending on the period of time they remain activated on the terminal equipment, cookies can be:
- Session: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion and disappear at the end of the session, for example, a list of chosen products, a certain selection of photographs, etc.
- Persistent: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
Consequences of disabling cookies
- The chosen products will not be loaded in the store, so a shopping cart will not be created, preventing the possibility of ending with the acquisition of the desired products
- You will not be able to access the client area, personal area, or any that require confirmation
- The data necessary to analyze the website cannot be collected, preventing the publisher from knowing how to improve
- You will not be able to share the content of the website on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, among others.
- You will not be able to comment on the blog
- It will not be possible to show advertising from third parties, reducing the income for those who use this modality
- In certain web domain sites your browsing may be considered as spam because you cannot be identified
- This list is merely enunciative, not limiting.
If the user has deleted the cookies, and wishes to browse this website again, he or she must once again accept the cookies.
Cookies used on this website
This website makes use of the following cookies: technical, personalization, analysis, behavioral advertising.
We use the GDPR Cookie Compliance plugin, which activates the cookie moove_gdpr_popup for a limited time, in order to store the user’s consent intention in relation to the installation of cookies. This cookie is necessary for the proper functioning of the website.
Below are the cookies used by this website, however, due to the technical impossibility that this may generate, the cookies used by third parties cannot be accurately displayed, but the greatest effort has been made so that the user has all the necessary information.
|Stores the user’s cookie consent status for the current domain.
|This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a user’s unique session ID in order to manage the user’s session on the website. The cookie is a session cookie and is deleted when all browser windows are closed.
Disabling or deleting cookies
As each browser has different configurations, the user should go to the help part of each one to see the particular case. In this section mention is made of the most common, however for updates of the browsers or the operating system you are using, this may vary. The user should always go to the user manuals of their browser, this guide is merely indicative.
- Chrome: Go to Menu – Settings (on Mac: Preferences) – Advanced Settings – Privacy – Here choose whether to set cookies or delete existing cookies. For more information you can visit Chrome Help. https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es (if you want you can shorten it or make a hyperlink, the same in the others)
- Internet Explorer: Go to Tools – Internet Options – Privacy – Privacy – Settings – Advanced Options. Configure the desired. For more information you can visit the browser’s own help section https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: Go to Menu – Preferences – Privacy – Show cookies – Configure according to what you want. For more information you can visit the help section of the browser
- Safari: Safari – Preferences – Privacy – Make the desired settings. For more information you can visit Apple Help
The Publisher is not responsible for the technical failures that the user may find on the website or in his or her browser for erroneously manipulating the deactivation or elimination of cookies, at all times the user must verify the information about their deactivation or elimination in the help section of the browser that corresponds to him or her. The user assumes the responsibility of deleting or deactivating cookies in his or her browser and therefore, assumes the consequences arising from this.
At any time, the user may communicate with The Editor through the email@example.com.